El Dinosaurio El Dinosaurio

Beautiful work! You can make a longer one next time!
Gracias amigo

The Calculatron The Calculatron

All my 5.. Your hard work and attention to detail paid off. This was hilarious.

Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy Ep 4 Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy Ep 4

Really funny, great job!

Hoodoos Hoodoos

awesome

loved it, you are a fantastic animator and a great story teller as well.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

great!!

I laughed out loud at the end.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Hilarious

These types of parodies aren't usually funny, but you guys really made me laugh with this one. You had some really nice animation in there too.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

The BEST

I've been coming here for 9 years, and this is the best thing to come around since Adam Philips, who of course, is unfairly better than everyone else having at worked at disney. But this is an unbelievable collaboration featuring an amount of work that can't even be attempted to figure out. The jokes are hilarious, the animation is spectacular, and the stories never dulled out. Great work everyone, please do this more often.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

#1 of all time huh? is that all you got?

if you laughed at this movie then this is probably the first time youve ever seen a mario reference outside of the videogame. pretty hilarious, huh? the only thing original about this movie is the fact that you used thwomps. there were SO MANY thwomp jokes that you could have used, or so many other mario references that could have played part in making this a less steaming pile of cliche unwatchable sprite bullshit.

thwomps dont have hands, they dont do "makeovers," and they dont sound like 16 year old boys going through puberty. no wonder you needed subtitles. oh and did you honestly think that a parody of "every body dance now" would be a good idea or funny at all? grow up. seriously.

and how much did you pay your sister to do the girl voice?

Psycosis91 responds:

Meh.

Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2 Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2

what a shame

Do you even play halo? No one plays customs on coagulation anymore... they were never fun. No one joins the pink team or plays on yellow team or anything like that. I honestly bet you suck at halo and just play on coagulation with your friends a few hours a month. Cool. That doesn't mean you can go and make a halo movie, which has nothing to do with halo at all. It's about sandwiches and bananas. It's not, in the very slightest bit, funny. I did not laugh once during this whole time watching this, did not even snicker or THINK TO MYSELF THAT ANYTHING TRIGGERED A HUMOROUS CONNECTION IN MY BRAIN. You're lucky you can animate well or this shit wouldn't gain 1/10th the recognition it got.

Tom, please remove this from the Newgrounds homepage.

brady ate your car. brady ate your car.

original

I took off half because of the lack of audio. You have really nice style, and it was pretty funny too. Just a little bit of audio voices and you have yourself a solid movie. (Increase the size of the movie too, it was too small on my screen).

Keep going! =)